Technology commercialisation & achieving scale
International Development Organisations are working on technologies that address the needs of the unserved and underserved segments of society. For any work to have the desired impact, scale is key. When more people benefit from the activity in a way that is not only sustainable but also bring long lasting improvement to their lives, a multiplying effect in scale is achieved. We support our clients to commercialize the technologies developed or supported by them. We help to identify and work closely with commercial partners who are capable of technology transfer, co-development, manufacturing and taking the products to the market in India. In addition, we help our clients identify and implement pilots in India across their technology portfolio. We not only provide operational assistance but also leverage a supporting network and enable transfer of technology to the state where applicable.
Our services in this category include:
- Localization – As the saying goes, one size does not fit all but modular services which are customizable for local requirements go a long way in improving acceptability and being beneficial for local implementation
- Project identification – A chasm is often staring at an organization when they wish to translate intent to impact. Starting with the right project helps in building trust and confidence in one’s actions
- Pilots – Most important piece of the jigsaw puzzle of working in India, is to have a working pilot in India. It is not uncommon to hear key stakeholders indicate that while a solution has worked in other countries, unless there is proof of working in India, it will be difficult to adopt and scale. From identifying the right location to operational assistance to leveraging a supporting network, we help you every step of the way
- Increasing coverage and reach – Working with the right partners can help in improving coverage and reach of programs and interventions. However, finding the right partner can always be a challenge especially in another country that is as vast and diverse as India. Knocking on the right door saves not only valuable time and effort but also improves credibility for the impact that is sought
- Stakeholder Alliances – We bring together stakeholders in the social impact sector including government bodies, private players, technology suppliers, manufacturers and investors to help evolve complete solutions to social problems from concept to scale. Through its expertise and network we are able to provide the right connect to all stakeholders leading to higher success rate.