Company secretary services
Acclime works with Boards and Senior Management to provide highly professional, cost effective company secretarial support and best practice corporate governance programs. This enables directors and executives to focus on strategic and operational objectives while leaving regulatory compliance and the associated risks in safe, experienced hands.
Run your business efficiently with
our company secretarial services.
Leverage our years of experience in the market to provide cost-effective governance and compliance expertise, which will eliminate risks and exposure while freeing up your time.
Best practice ensured
We provide a fixed point of contact with an experienced and qualified Chartered Secretary, who has the professional background to maintain a commitment to best practice in corporate governance.
Tailored advice & services
Acclime provides packages of services tailored to your specific needs. Our experts can establish, review or audit your governance framework and suggest a structure of services to suit.
Company secretarial services
Providing governance & compliance expertise when you need it.
The company secretary role is vital for ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and that board decisions are implemented. It’s a role that requires specialist skills, including the ability to maintain company records, advise boards and management teams, and lodge company announcements and filings.
Essential company secretarial services.
Resident company secretary
Your dedicated Chartered Secretary will:
- Plan and manage Board, committee and shareholder meetings
- Attend company meetings
- Provide interim cover and support
- Prepare and lodge official forms
- Maintain statutory registers
- Arrange and maintain company insurance
- Maintain company structures and manage subsidiary registers
- Provide general governance and compliance advice
Corporate governance advisory service
Our corporate governance advisory services flexible to meet your needs, and cover issues relevant to the structure of your business, whether it be a listed company or not. Our services include:
- Review or establish a corporate governance framework
- Review or develop and document charters, policies and procedures
- Audit existing governance and compliance practices
- Board review